Past & Upcoming Events
Past & Upcoming Events
Thanks to everyone that registered! The deadline was Wednesday, April 13, 2016. See you Saturday.
"Why We Care"
is way for nurses to share that personal reason nursing was chosen as a profession. As we approach National Nurses Week, we want to provide an opportunity for nurses to tell their story with hopes of inspiring others in and out of the medical profession. It takes the right type of person that exemplifies compassion, wisdom, and strength to take care of others!
Let's let the world know exactly why we care.
- All Nurses Must Wear White Scrubs (Clean & Pressed)
- Props Are Welcome (Clipboard, Stethoscope, Penlight, Etc.)
- White Lab Coats Are Optional
- Stud Earrings (Females)
- Watches Are Welcome (no bracelets or necklaces)
- Due to publication of these images, all females are REQUIRED to wear a natural make-up face covering . A reserved make-up artist (LaDelrio Polk, owner of LaDelrio Looks) can be contacted at
(601) 566-3370 to schedule a slot at your convenience. (There is a discounted fee for make-up services, courtesy of this campaign)
The Shoot Will Begin Promptly at 3:00 so please plan accordingly!
All participates will received a complimentary 4x6 image with
ala carte options available. For questions, please email email@example.com or call (601) 316-1552.
Saturday, April 16, 2016 | 3:00 p.m.
REGISTER HERE | (NO FEE)
I would like to thank all that participated in this event! Because of you, it was a great success!!!
Stay Tuned for future events...
Business Memoirs is an event designed for current and aspiring business owners. It explains the importance of collaboration, networking, in addition to personal and professional development.
It is a great opportunity to enhance one's knowledge and say abreast of what's going on today in the business world.
"COURAGE BEHIND CANCER 2015"
"MAKING THE MARK 2"
Making the Mark II | June 13, 2015 | Gallery 119
Theme: "Never Let ANYONE stop YOU from Dreaming!"
Focus: Let go of whatever is keeping you from going to the next level!
Host & Speaker: Sharetha Jamison
An inspirational message was followed by a balloon release in the heart of downtown Jackson, MS. The attendants symbolically painted on their balloon any residing issues and released them as a step forward in a NEW direction!